This post is in response to the recent commercials I've been seeing that are making a sincere effort to keep up with the ever evolving and new music that is coming out in today's youthful society. The one company and brand I'm going to focus on is Adidas who has really stepped their game up against Nike and Jordan. Their last two newest commercials take one of the hottest songs in its particular genre (Higher Ground by TNGHT) and the other takes one of the hottest rappers in today's music landscape (A$AP Rocky). Both commercials have had rave reviews from the customer base, especially about the music itself. I wonder if the companies have hired younger marketing teams in order to find these strategies and project them in the right way.
Do you enjoy a commercial with a better soundtrack than those that have simpler choices? Why?
No comments:
Post a Comment