Sean Cowles wrote a blog on the techniques of marketing and compared them to decide which one was best. Sean brought up many different strategies and I think they all work in their own way depending on the category of product/service. At the end of his blog he asked the question "Which option that I just brought up do you think marketing teams focus the most attention on, and why?"
I think Sean mentioned a lot of very effective techniques that can be used and I think all of them can work with just about any type of product. When it comes down to it, I think the best way to gain new buyers of your product is through word of mouth advertisement. It is especially efficient for smaller businesses that have smaller budgets. Some key words that I consistently notice are used when conversating about products include reliable, quality, and effective. I think these come up the most because they are the most important when deciding between different choices of the same product. Everyone wants a product that will always work and will last a long time. So I think the best marketing technique is one that provides credibility to a product and makes consumers trust the brand.
Have you seen the rise of any products through word of mouth marketing based on their reliability, did it overtake another product?
No comments:
Post a Comment